21.6.10

Things I miss the most

Time changes almost everything. I’ve got a lot, and also missed a lot. But best friends, they stay forever.

1. Midnight birthday surprises

I’ve always loved making birthday surprises. Going to the cake storage, making the greeting cards, buying the gifts, singing the happy birthday song, waking the bday girl or boy up in the middle of the night, or knocking at their doors and shouting “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!”, and so on. Lots of people in every city in this world do that, so where’s the special? Seeing the people we love smile widely, letting them know that we never forget their birthdays. Seeing them happy. That’s the point.

bday222

2. Sleepover

Isn’t it totally a loveable thing, how we spend a night by staying awake with our best friends around, with the jokes, the snacks, the gossips, the camera, and especially the pajamas?

290620092996

3. Java Rockin Land ‘09

I still remember how exciting it was to see those bands rocking the stage with their own styles, being a part of the crowd, screaming out loud with the other people, jumping with the beats, singing along and seeing my favourite musicians truly with my two eyes. I was a rocker, once, that night.

jrl!

4. Bali, 2006

Unforgettable moment ever. Still wondering how to get back to those days actually.

bali!

5. Cheerleading

Jumping, yelling, and dancing. I miss this kind of team.

kangen,

6. Rocking the night out

Just like what the other teenagers do, breaking the nights out with friends. Besides the quality time, the thing I’ve always missed is the streetlight.

night

I love you guys, you all know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment