15.6.10

I should learn to be more thankful.

Before you read this, I wanna say something, I'm not complaining. I just need to share them.
  • I had a bad week.
  • Well, family problem is still pushing me down. But I do believe our love will strengthen us.
  • Fucking unplanned holiday -__- I worked hard for this I know, I wanted this.
  • School Administration Office really pisses me off.
  • My finance's condition. Totally unstable and gets worse each day. Who can live without money anyway?
  • Jakarta's weather. Super hot today and heavy rain for tomorrow.
  • I'm tanned enough, PLEASE.
  • I thought my sleep schedule had come back. Actually it's a big no. My whole body system has really been fucked up, I think.
  • I miss Immanuel. haha. And I hate knowing that I'm not gonna meet him (again) this week. But it's okay on me.
  • I've been having a continually headache. I don't know why, it's back.
  • I get lack of ideas to write. Help.
I stop here. Now I know I'm complaining. Sorry. I should learn to be more thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment