23.9.13

Survival mode on a Monday morning.


Current time: 10 am, on a Monday morning.
I am now sitting alone in a corner of a coffee shop located in one of Jakarta's busiest business districts, sipping my green tea latte (since I already had my cup of coffee this morning), surrounded by morning meetings, business talks, people with their office wears. Gladly I brought my laptop along with me, so at least, I look as if I have something to do. 

This morning was.... one of a kind. That kind of morning that makes you just want to shout "Oh my, what-a-morning!" and kick something. I got up so much earlier to finish my task since I had spent my weekend going out of town, forced myself to get myself ready and took my morning train which was (always) really full with people that I was afraid it would explode. Half of my way, I got a message informing that the class was cancelled, and I was like..... Dammit, I knew it. But then, since I was supposed to go to the office this afternoon, I decided not to go home, so I got off on a train station, brought my two heavy bags with me, got nowhere to go, walked along until I decided to took a bus and finally ended up here. It is only 10 am and I feel so worn out already. My legs hurt, my shoulders feel so sore, but after all, who am I to complain? These things happen a lot in life. This kind of morning happens a lot in life.

My weekend was exhausting but great. That is what motivates me to stay positive and do my best to get through the rest of this day. 

PS. I just got a message that I do not need to go the office.

PPS. It's okay, I knew it. 

I should really listen to what my heart says next time. My head is too stoned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment