12.2.13

again, a day off (sigh).








the 6th term has started. today is supposed to be the second day of the new term but here I am, writing a new post in my room. you all know how powerful a period is and today, I am one of the victims. I spent all morning bearing the pain in my stomach. it is getting better now, anyway. (honestly, I am one of those girls who prefer not to use hormonal problems as an excuse for not doing things, but sometimes I just cannot resist the pain that period brings, seriously). so I am already skipping two classes today, breaking the promise I just made on my mind yesterday.

I did not imagine I would have another day off just two days after a month off that I spent by laying on my bed almost everyday. I am such a lazy ass, I know, but the weather these days is just too perfect to stay in bed, using every possibility to do things in my bed (again, picking things as excuses). so, today I finally get bored of not doing anything, and I start to make a list of things I have been craving for, and pick out the top five:

1. eating pancakes. with two scoops of vanilla ice cream.
2. drowning myself in a good book. I have chosen a title actually, it is The Perks of Being A Wallflower. I have seen the movie, and yes, it is good. I am a believer that a good movie usually comes from a good book.
3. I am now imagining myself sitting in a quiet corner of a cafe. and I might need a cup of hot coffee. yes?
4. swimming. oh how I miss swimming.
5. going to a theme park. I want to be on the highest track of the roller-coaster, screaming my lungs out to the sky as if I only have one more day to live.

haha, it is just good to know what you want to do. I am looking forward to do these things soon. hope you all are already doing your own list of things you want to do, have a good day. :)


photos:
1. the place where I spent my day, all day long, beside my bed.
2. a bowl of sweet happiness I enjoyed after my late lunch.
3. a late photo from summer 2012, I got a mint-flavored ice cream in this photo....but still no pancake. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment