10.7.12

This is why the phone line is sometimes busy at nights.

If someone asks me about my favorite things, I'm pretty sure I'll add nightcalls to my answer. A night can be as exciting as a day. A lot of things happen at nights, a lot of secrets are revealed at nights, a lot of problems are discussed and solved at nights. For two people who don't live under the same roof, those things mostly happen on night calls. That's what makes it sweet. Two lovebirds who are separated on each bed spend the night altogether through the phone line, telling jokes, secrets, tears, and feel happy of it. I don't really know, but, sometimes, at the end of some night calls, I find myself feeling a bit stronger.

It's just good to have someone who wants to listen all night. Thanks to you. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment