9.1.12

days off.

I'm on an unplanned holiday, as usual. After four months of struggling, my third term was finally ended on last Friday. Haven't seen my scores, though, but after all the pressure, I can only hope for nothing but the best. It's not the 'best' like 'the best in class' actually, it's more like the word 'best' in 'I am sure God knows what's best for me'. Get it?
And since it is definitely another unplanned holiday with nothing to do on my checklist, I decide to enjoy every little treatment I do to myself to get my spirit back and to make a distance from any kind of pressure, as far as it can be:
  • staying longer under my blanket while enjoying the pouring rain outside my window
  • turning the lamps off a little bit earlier, but staying up late with laptop on and browsing all night long
  • re-watching my favorite movies or buying the new ones if it's possible
  • renewing my playlist
  • letting the alarm ring every morning and snoozing it for 20 times
  • spending time with the loved ones
  • taking every chance to catch up with good friends
  • doing nothing but having stupid chats on messenger
  • reblogging all the good posts on tumblr
  • taking time to pray more.
So, the fourth term is going to start really soon, it might be the shortest holiday I've ever got in college. And again, I can only hope for nothing but the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment