30.11.10

Please say hello to these people, L.

Before everything goes blue, I decide to post this now. It doesn't mean that I don't trust myself, or him, or whatsoever, but yeah.... you know what I mean.

I have just started a new story. Haven't I told ya? I don't remember when it really was, but I've given up on my summer. Well, that's the only way I should be, anyway, right? It was tragically beautiful, but unluckily, after all, I do still have a life.

'They don't know how long it takes, waiting for a love like this...'

It isn't a new story actually, not even close. I've told you about this guy before, months ago. Guess what, lots of things happened this year. And, like or not, I've changed a lot this year. I just remembered the first time I fell for him, and I feel so much younger. It's been a looong time. I don't know where to start, but, just to let you know, I'm having the best I can have. We're different at many ways, we fight a lot, but I'm tired of thinking how to make things work, just like what I always did in my old relationships. The results are always the same. Things worked out, I flied high, and fell down. The only thing that I should care about is this one thing: Are we happy with this? If it's yes, then let's just go on.

'I got tired of waiting.
Wondering if you were ever coming around.
My faith in you was fading-
When I met you on the outskirts of town.
And I said...
Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting, for you but you never come.
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think-
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said...
Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you, and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad -- go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby just say... yes.'
(Taylor Swift - Love Story)

Let's just pray for the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment