3.8.10

Life starts changing.

I’ve moved to Depok. And I’m facing something which is called adaptation. New life, new friends, new world…I hope it’s really the best time for them to come. I wish I were stronger, I’ve just been here for 3 days with all the activities and energy, and I’ve felt so tired already. Cemble banget mentalnya!!

Know what, first days aren’t easy. I do almost everything all by myself. Trying to get more and more friends, keep telling myself that I gotta be strong. Man, it’s just the beginning. I’ve told myself from the very first time, ‘I may be so much fine here, living a life that I’ve been waiting for quite a long time. But remember, when the pressure comes, I’ll come home and no one will greet me, sit next to me and ask how tiring my day has been. That will be the time when I start missing my home and my family to be around.’ I’m not that type who cries easily, and I’m not that far from home, but it’s quite hard not to cry every time my mom calls and says goodnight. And I love you too, Mom, I wish you were here.

So, I’ve got specialities on August this year, hectic days. They are impatiently waiting to be hit and I got no time left to play around. Pray for me guys!

p.s: I’m turning 18 on this Friday! and just like the other years who have gone by, I’m still sure that days get harder til the day you turn older. It’s like a pre-test, I think. Gifts are waited anyway ;)

God bless you all! Don’t give up, He’ll always strengthen you, He knows the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment