29.6.09

Goofy Giggling Gaggle of Girls

4 am here.

Lil bit sleepy but don't wanna sleep this early, do we really have to go sleeping if the people we love are around? Gde is here, yeaa here here here in my bedroom! One more night to spend with 'em hea I always love these times :) Don't have to care bout others, aa we don't have much time to do that, we still have a lotta tell and a lot of jokes on the air. Do you still remember Sex&The City Movie? We're not that fab, we're not that girlie, we're not that richhh and so on but we have the same formation and the same friendship. Shoulders to lean on, Hands to hold on, Spirits to be kept up, Love to be held up. Friends is added up, some walk away day by day, some stay. Geng Hore juga harus nginep dooong kapan nih ;( I love you all ethnic girls, I love you all my geng hore, none can replace the seven of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment